Castlefield Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Project Administrator on a 3 months temporary basis. The role will be based in Greater Manchester and it will be working for an NHS organisation.
- Provide specialist secretarial/administration support and advice to the teams and/or Sector to support a number of initiatives
- Taking telephone calls for others in the department when they are out and expected to use their initiative when dealing with phone calls and messages.
- Managing the electronic diary for the department, including arranging and changing appointments, prioritising these as appropriate
- Ensure all urgent and/or confidential communications are received and distributed from/to relevant parties in a timely manner
- Organising and planning events as directed, providing all necessary supporting in local materials
- Supporting teams in project management and also inputting, monitoring and checking data produced and required for ongoing programmes and projects
- Acting as a point of contact for teams, dealing and responding effectively with complex queries from stakeholders and passing on relevant information to appropriate team members sensitively and autonomously
- Running and collating reports which may include reports to the Board and senior management as required
- Developing and maintaining effective electronic and paper filing systems, to ensure that information is kept securely and is accessible to other members of the team
- Preparing agendas, taking minutes and distributing notes of meetings including typing up of group discussions and interviews as necessary
- Providing guidance and advice on relevant policies and procedures
- NHS experience is essential
- MS Excel experience and computer literate
- Strong communication skills