£35603 - £36,903
Housing Association - Property Surveyor - About The Client:
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a regional housing association who are looking to appoint a permanent Property Surveyor based Wirral.
Housing Association - Property Surveyor - About The Role:
- To deliver a range of surveying services to ensure the property portfolio is managed in an effective and competent manner. To use stock information to plan future surveys and works, and to prepare accurate cost estimates.
- To survey, specify, monitor quality and contribute towards cost control services for responsive maintenance, cyclical maintenance and capital investment works on time and within budget.
- To monitor contractor/consultant performance and agree action plans to resolve at a preliminary stage any areas of under performance.
- To ensure that all maintenance related works are completed in accordance with agreed cost parameters and ensure that all submitted contract costs are correct and invoices are paid in a timely manner.
- To communicate effectively with customers, contractors, colleagues and other stakeholders to ensure that the organization is a highly respected business that strives to deliver excellence.
Housing Association - Property Surveyor - What You Need:
- Experience in a similar role in a Housing Association or Local Authority.
- Previous experience of provision of maintenance and investment related surveying services.
- Contract administration of maintenance and improvement works.
- Car driver with access to own vehicle.