£43,000 - £47,600
Senior Building Safety Inspector - About The Client:
Castlefield Recruitment are working with a national housing association to recruit a Senior Building Safety Inspector on a permanent basis based in and around North London. The organisation offers a very agile working policy, but travel will be required from site to site.
Senior Building Safety Inspector - About The Role:
- Support the Building Safety Manager to manage a portfolio of residential buildings to ensure we can evidence our properties meet regulations in respect of the Fire Safety Bill, Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and recommendations from the Hackett Review.
- Carry out a program of Building Safety inspections to identify defects, prioritise their action and ensure action is undertaken in a timely manner be removing hazards and ensuring any installed equipment to protect people’s safety or the building is working correctly to a range of properties.
- Support undertaking fire risk assessments in accordance with nationally recognised guidance in an appropriate format, to an accepted standard in a timely manner and production of Fire Risk Assessment reports; Hazard Identification and risk reduction recommendations in line with the group risk matrix and fire safety policy.
Senior Building Safety Inspector - What You Need:
- Experience of fire, building and structural safety related to Social Housing as well as related guidance and statutory regulations.
- Experience of delivering building safety inspections to a large and diverse portfolio of high risk mixed tenure properties.
- Good understanding of risk management, property management and having related experience / training of property compliance