Manchester Greater Manchester
£40,000 - £50,000
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a large NHS organisation in the North West.The position will be for a Systems Accountant and this will be on a fixed term basis for 12 months.
Duties will include;
- Responsible for the Trust’s financial systems (Integra) ensuring that these are robust, data integrity is maintained and ensuring that stakeholders receive financial and business advice
- Responsible for the Central Financial Services function
- Advise on complex systems issues and develop solutions
- Work closely with the IT department in the development and understanding of new/improved corporate systems
- Responsible for directly line managing a small team of accountants
- To manage the Trust’s financial systems ensuring that these are robust, data integrity is maintained and ensuring that stakeholders receive relevant, accurate and timely financial and business advice and providing expertise in ensuring that financial systems are fit for future.
The successful Systems Accountant:
- Professional Accountancy Qualification
- Previous experience in the NHS, Private Healthcare or other relevant sector
- Extensive knowledge, experience and expertise in all aspects of financial management
- Staff management experience